Who we are?
Akıllı Bulut A.Ş. is an artificial intelligence research company backed by TÜBİTAK BİGG Program. Our main focus is creating ML models, deep learning programs for cloud management that sensing the future traffic-work load based on realtime data, to reduce cloud costs.
Which product you will develop?
You will develop ML models for our CloudMix Cloud Cost Optimization Platform
What is your specific tasks are?
- Predicting web traffics from previous data by per 7-12 minutes.
- Classification of virtual machines, cloud resources on AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Creating models for web softwares performance characteristics.
- Developing neural networks for matching web traffic with enough virtual machine computing capacity.
What will you do in general?
- Design and develop ML models for various instruments
- Design and implement algorithms for analysis on a wide range of systems
- Design and build continuous training processes for ML models on internal and external data
- Lead and perform data analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class ML solutions
- Collaborate with other software engineering teams to incorporate algorithms into commercial software and hardware products
- Innovate and invent new solutions to solve challenging problems in order to improve system performance and efficiency
Desirable Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, software engineering or Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with LTSM, SVM, NN machine learning algorithms.
- 2+ years industry experience with software development in a production environment, especially with AI/ML
- A portfolio of relevant work available for review online, to include course assignments
- Experience developing algorithms in a cloud computing environment
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Keras, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow
- Experience with Docker, BigQuery, PostgreSQL
- Fluent in English, reading scientific articles for Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of current deep learning models and commercially-available deep learning products for life sciences, genomics, materials science, computer vision, etc.
- Experience with big data, data science, data wrangling, and databases
- Understanding and/or experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment