Who we are?
Akıllı Bulut A.Ş. is an artificial intelligence research startup backed by TÜBİTAK BİGG Program. Our main focus is creating ML models, deep learning programs for cloud management that sensing the future traffic-work load based on realtime data, to reduce cloud costs.
This position is remote. You should be comfortable with remote working. Our office is located in İTÜ ARI Teknokent, Sarıyer, İstanbul. The trial period is 2 months and you work with your own computer during this period. You will develop an event driven cloud controller for cloud cost optimization technology.
- TypeScript & TypeScript Standard Library
- Confidence in Event Driven Architectures
- Designing systems with Hasura GraphQL
- Expertise on PostgreSQL, BigQuery Databases
- Design/implementation/deployment experience of cloud-native micro services solutions
- Experience with Serverless cloud technologies such as AWS Lambda and Azure Functions
- 1+ years design/implementation/deployment experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- 3+ years programming experience in one or more of Java, Node.js, and/or Python or distributed systems architecture.